Tap Into the Technology Lifestyle Market
Technology lifestyle products are necessary to meet the demands of an online population. No longer relegated to the margins of consumer culture, they have become a huge and fast-growing category for retailers and advertisers.
NetLingo is one of the first technology lifestyle brands to bring together Internet content and technology products and to present this powerful combination to consumers in a context that makes sense. The NetLingo brand delivers on the promise that taking action to improve one's Internet skills can result in feeling more comfortable using computers, saving time and money by making the most of Internet technology, and a better understanding of how to communicate with the younger generation who actively embraces all kinds of modern technology.
NetLingo is a well-recognized brand, especially among individuals who spend time online:
- Over 50 million individuals have used NetLingo.com
- NetLingo has one of the highest awareness of amongst technology lifestyle publishers
- Consumers have been exposed to the NetLingo brand through print, online, and broadcast television media
- NetLingo has been featured on CNN, MSNBC, the BBC, Fox News, Good Morning America, NPR, as well as in The New York Times, The San Francisco Chronicle, Good Housekeeping, Real Simple, and many more newspapers and magazines (see our press pages).
Reaching the Technology Lifestyle Consumer
- Internet usage has reached 72.5% penetration in the U.S. with 220 million users, an 11% increase since 2000. Usage in the top 20 countries outside the U.S. has reached 1.1 billion users, a growth of 284.5% since 2000.
- Mobile phone usage is even greater and has reached 84% penetration in the U.S. with over 255 million users. Globally, mobile usage stands at 1.2 billion users and should surpass 3.6 billion users in just 3 years.
- SMS users totaled over 112 million in 2008, up 37% from 2005 while the number of SMS messages has grown dramatically from 81 billion in 2005 to 363 billion in 2008, a 448% increase.
Content Licensing Opportunities
- License NetLingo content for your intranet or application (API).
- License NetLingo content for your website, for example here is NetSetGo's Help Page.
- Re-purpose NetLingo content for fundraising products, for example "The Smiley Poster" in association with Argus Enterprises.
- Re-purpose NetLingo content for use on brochures or merchandise, for example the glossy brochure "World Wide Words" by totaljobs.com.
- Customize the NetLingo book as a Promotional Gift or Training Tool, for example we can put your company's name, school's name, or another brand on the NetLingo book along with a personalized letter from you inside it. Bulk purchases are available for Marketing and Incentive Programs, Premiums, Fundraising, Sponsorships, and Corporate Gifts.
- Talk to us, we have ways of re-purposing NetLingo content within CD-ROMs, intranets, ebooks, ASP programs, ISP sites, portals, social networking applications, wireless operating systems, and more.
A Sound Brand Investment that Delivers Customers and Profits
NetLingo would like to partner with you and share the equity of its brand. If you are trying to reach the tens of millions of consumers who seek solutions to learning more about the online world of business, technology, and communication, NetLingo can be your solution, too.
Become a NetLingo Advertiser
Do you have important Internet information or products to share with NetLingo members?
Learn more about advertising on NetLingo here.
Subscribe to Word of the Day - Email this Page to a Friend