NetLingo Helps Advertisers Reach a Technology-Minded Audience
- Do you want to reach consumers who are motivated to buy technology products and services?
- Do you want to market and increase your brand awareness to online-minded people in the market for a digital lifestyle?
- Would you like to reach students as well as seniors, and parents as well as professionals who spend time shopping online?
Reach Millions with NetLingo
NetLingo offers several opportunities to communicate with individuals interested in Internet information and technology goods; these are consumers who will buy your brand. Our infomediary approach allows us to maintain our commitment to member privacy, editorial integrity, and scientific standards and to provide you with great advertising opportunities.
Advertising and Sponsorship Real Estate
All ad sizes conform to IAB standards:
- Header Banner: 468 x 60 pixels
- Right Column Skyscraper: 160 x 600 pixels
- Footer Leaderboard: 728 x 90 pixels
- Footer Buttons: 120 x 90 pixels
- Footer (and Right Column Skyscraper*) Text Links
- Dedicated Pages (example: Online Communities - http://www.netlingo.com/advertise/online-communities.php)
- In Dictionary Definitions: links & downloads (example: virtual hosting - http://www.netlingo.com/word/virtual-hosting.php)
- Word of the Day Newsletters (Jargon, Business, Technical, Acronyms)
- Special Offer Programs
Permission-based email provides relevant, sponsored, direct-to-consumer messages to targeted segments of our member base. These messages educate members about Internet hardware, software, websites, products, business initiatives and online services, as well as motivate the members to improve their Internet knowledge, talk to their kids and family about online communication, participate in new technology innovations, and seek out relevant business products as needed.
About the Company
In business since 1994, NetLingo Inc. is a consumer-technology publishing company and provider of Internet information and educational tools. These tools motivate tech-conscious people like you to learn, understand and grow in your knowledge of hardware, software, technology, business and communication. NetLingo is designed to instruct and it provides easy-to-use tools and easy-to-understand definitions in a state-of-the-art environment.
Our mission at NetLingo, Inc, is to provide high-quality, educational Internet information accessible to the general consumer. We accomplish our mission through:
- Pioneering the industry since 1994 – the year the Web browser was first commercially released
- Tracking the trends with peer-reviewed Internet information based on culture, news and research
- Maintaining and ongoing relationship with our contributors, members and linguists
- Contributing to a valid and understandable measurement of the current Internet landscape
- Providing easy access to online products, resources, and services
The publishing segment is a key driver of the NetLingo brand and includes the website as well as books, ebooks, PDFs, articles, interactive content, and workshops.
About the Website
NetLingo.com was launched in February 1994 and has been online ever since. Hailed two years in a row by PC Magazine as one of the "Top 100 Web Sites of the Year" and featured in Fortune Magazine, Reader's Digest, Yahoo! Internet Life, eBay Magazine, People Magazine, The New York Times, The San Francisco Chronicle, and hundreds of others (see news reviews) NetLingo has been recognized for its success both as a content provider and as an educational resource and training tool. The founder, Erin Jansen, was recognized as a "Top 25 Women in Tech to Watch" at the AlwaysOn Venture Summit in Silicon Valley in December, 2009.
Advertise With Us
NetLingo has helped hundreds of companies reach their target audience, increase their online brand and improve their marketing results, let us help you too!
Subscribe to Word & Acronym of the Day - Email this Page to a Friend