Another name for a dead tree version (or anything that is in print). Some printed computer manuals are so large, they well deserve this term. You may hear someone say, "Have you got the forestware on this program? I can't seem to locate the supporting docs online."

See also : gutenberg  
NetLingo Classification: Online Jargon