NetLingo Helps Advertisers Reach a Technology-Minded Audience
- Do you want to reach consumers who are motivated to buy Internet products and services?
- Do you want to target your message based on lifestyle and/or technology level?
- Would you like to have the opportunity to market to online-minded people who are most likely to be interested in your products and services?
Reach Millions with NetLingo
NetLingo offers unique targeting capabilities that provide opportunities to communicate with individuals interested in Internet information and technology goods; these are consumers who will buy your brand. Our infomediary approach allows us to maintain our commitment to member privacy, editorial integrity, and scientific standards and to provide you with great advertising opportunities.
Our user-centric approach to marketing provides personalized, informational messages to our members—and measurable results for our clients. We leverage our extensive database of Internet and technology information to connect our members with the advertisers that are most likely to be of interest to them. Our members see advertising that is better suited to them: higher personalization, more relevance, less noise. And our advertisers are able to reach the audience that is most likely to be interested in their products. Everyone wins.
NetLingo Audience *
- New users - especially valuable for ISP companies to reduce the amount of new user questions
- Web professionals - the site is geared for those who work in the Internet industry
- Educational - it is a dictionary and these organizations are online more than 35 hours a week
- International - an important market on the Web, we have a large international user database
- Consumer-oriented - 59% of our audience report HH income between $40-$80K per year
- Women - the site and company are founded by a woman, NetLingo™ is networked within this niche
- Desirable - request a copy of our Demographic Profile, our audience is educated and interested in computers
- * Please see Media Kit for demographic breakdown
Benefits of a NetLingo Sponsorship
- Expand your reach and get in touch with new users and young users (44% are 18-30; 18% are < 18)
- Deliver your targeted product message in a trusted environment
- Heighten brand awareness as a leader in your market
- Affordable prominent placement on a popular Internet, Technology, and Computer-related Web site
- Move qualified prospects to the next level in your marketing program by tailoring ad placement
- Cost-effective way to meet key marketing objectives including customer retention
Advertising and Sponsorship Real Estate
All ad sizes conform to IAB standards:
- Header Banner: 468 x 60 pixels
- Right Column Skyscraper: 160 x 600 pixels
- Footer Leaderboard: 728 x 90 pixels
- Footer Buttons: 120 x 90 pixels
- Dedicated Pages (example: Online Communities - http://www.netlingo.com/advertise/online-communities.php)
- In Dictionary Definitions: links & downloads (example: virtual hosting - http://www.netlingo.com/word/virtual-hosting.php)
- Sponsorship: PDF Guides
- Sponsorship: Word of the Day Emails (Jargon of the Day and Acronym of the Day)
- Text Links on Website (NetLingo Partner Links)
- Text Links on Word of the Day Emails (Jargon of the Day and Acronym of the Day)
Permission-based e-mail provides relevant, sponsored, direct-to-consumer messages to targeted segments of our member base. These messages educate members about Internet hardware, software, websites, products, business initiatives and online services, as well as motivate the members to improve their Internet knowledge, talk to their kids and family about online communication, participate in new technology innovations, and seek out relevant business products as needed.
We Encourage You to become an Exclusive Sponsor
A 2006 sponsorship study in the Journal of Advertising Research, conducted by Bill Harvey, Stu Gray and Gerald Despain, determined exclusive sponsorship advertising works. "This study and 28 similar ones preceding it clearly demonstrate that "exclusive' sponsorship on the Internet produces a substantial lift in brand consideration and purchase intent. ... And we can now add to this equation that there a considerable and meaningful "gratitude effect' generated by sponsorship."
About the Company
In business since 1995, NetLingo Inc. is a consumer-technology publishing company and provider of personalized Internet information and educational tools. These tools motivate tech-conscious people like you to learn, understand and grow in your knowledge of hardware, software and online technology, business and communication. NetLingo acts as a lexicon for people who want practical and useful information about technology and the online world. NetLingo is designed to instruct and it provides easy-to-use tools and easy-to-understand definitions in a database-driven environment.
Our mission at NetLingo, Inc, is to provide high-quality, motivational Internet information accessible to the general consumer. We accomplish our mission through:
- Pioneering the industry since 1995 – year Web browser was first commercially released
- Tracking the trends with peer-reviewed Internet information based on news and research
- Maintaining and ongoing relationship with our members
- Contributing to a valid and understandable measurement of the current Internet landscape
- Listening to our members’ comments and concerns so as to guide our content and interviews
- Providing easy access to online products, resources, and services
The publishing segment is a key driver of the NetLingo brand and includes the website as well as books, ebooks, PDFs, articles, interactive content, and workshops.
About the Website
NetLingo.com was launched in February 1995 and has been online ever since. Hailed two years in a row by PC Magazine as one of the "Top 100 Web Sites of the Year" and featured in Fortune Magazine, Reader's Digest, Yahoo! Internet Life, eBay Magazine, People Magazine, The New York Times, The San Francisco Chronicle, and hundreds of others (see news reviews) NetLingo has been recognized for its success both as a content provider and as an educational resource and training tool.
Advertise With Us
NetLingo has helped hundreds of companies reach their target audience and improve their marketing results, let us help you too!
Subscribe to Word & Acronym of the Day - Email this Page to a Friend